- Lead and deliver small to medium consulting assignments
- Be able to communicate equally fluent with the client’s Developers, IT and Organisational leadership (Project/Portfolio Managers, C Suite included)
- Facilitate fact finding engagements to solicit client needs and problems
- Develop solutions in line with client needs at an appropriate level
- Accountable for deliverables of individual and engagement team
- Opportunity Identification – Be able to identify and escalate opportunities identified within a client to the appropriate Devoteam representative, or follow through individually
- Stakeholder Management – Ability to be able to solicit, understand and match client needs in any engagement
- Enterprise Architecture – 2+ years (Not as a Solution Architect)
- Solution Architecture – 2+ Years (Not as an Enterprise Architect)
- Multiple industry verticals
- Development experience in multiple languages (not necessary to be proficient or current)
- Value Demonstration – Have experience in defining the value/cost of a defined solution or situation (Calculate days lost of a particular component failure)
- Awareness of fundamental Architecture Concerns, derived from experience with multiple Architecture Frameworks (Togaf, DoDAF, Pragmatic Architecture Framework) and tools (Sparx EA, Erwin EA, Archimate, Modellio)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time Management – Ability to manage multiple deliverables across multiple clients
- Prioritisation – Ability to prioritise tasks across clients to ensure that all deliverables can be met, or expectations managed appropriately
- Delegation and Escalation – Ability to be able to identify skills required to complete a job individually, call out when it can’t be completed, what skills are required to complete a task, supporting or instigating delegation efforts as appropriate
- Appropriate, pragmatic and measured approach to solution definition (It needs to make sense, be logical and cover all required perspectives)
- Non-Architecture related delivery methods (DevOps, Agile (SCRUM, Lean), Waterfall
- Project Management, Business Case development
- Demonstrated Thought Leadership, examples where you’ve identified an opportunity not seen by others, and how they drove it out
- Strategic perspectives – Developed product or business road maps, identified value streams and aligned requirements, solution design, development, testing etc with enterprise targets
Who are we?
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business.
As a pure player for Digital Transformation of large organisations across EMEA, our 7,200+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. With a unique transformation DNA, we connect business and technology.
Present in 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.
What we do?
Through Scale! Our 2020 strategic 2020 plan, Devoteam is engaged in a value growth strategy based on our pure player position for digital transformation of Large Organisation across EMEA.
To deploy our digital, agile and cloud platform strategies, as well as to respond to the needs of a new generation CIO’s, we have defined portfolio based on 7 offer which will allow us to address any issues our clients might encounter during their digital transformation.
#DigitalTransformakers Management Consulting
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
Consultant SI Lyon (H/F)
Data Analytics & Architecture Consultant
BMC ITSM Consultant
Consultant SI – Stage de fin d’études (H/F)
Consultant SI Junior (H/F)