IT Security Architect
- Develops and maintains infrastructure security capability roadmap and strategy across Private & Public Cloud with a specific focus on Backup & Restore services
- Drives new technology/product/solution evaluations and identifies specific security technology standards for Public & Private Cloud Backup & Restore services
- Will have to wear ‘engineering’ hat regularly and drive product/solution Proof of Concept with other security architects/engineers
- Identifies and develop new infrastructure security design patterns including Backup & Restore services
- Provides in depth expertise to Cloud and Infrastructure platform security topics
- Identifies major security-related deficiencies and defines/designs the official pragmatic approaches on how to remediate them at scale
- Collaborates closely with other Security Architects and IT Architects on Security related matters
- Solution oriented, can define various pragmatic alternatives leading to appropriate backup & restore security results
- Reports on backup & restore security status across company periodically and is responsible for maintaining a clear risk acceptance/remediation level
- Designs and signs off on all Backup & Restore security requirements for official solutions
- 15+ years of experience in Infrastructure Security
- 5+ years of Linux/Windows systems/network administration experience
- 5+ years of experience in deployment/implementation of various backup tools/technologies from vendors like CommVault or IBM or NetApp
- 4+ years as an information security architect
- 1+ years as AWS or Azure security architect (IaaS/PaaS)
- CISSP and AWS or Azure architect certification
- Vendor specific Backup & Restore product certifications from Commvault or IBM or NetApp
- Professional information security certification, such as CISM or ISO 27001 auditor/practitioner is preferred
- Professional (information system) risk or audit certification such as CIA, CISA or CRISC is preferred
- Demonstrable leadership skills: >2 years’ experience in management or lead positions in a matrix organization
- Experience in reporting to and communicating with senior-level management (with and without IT background, with and without in-depth risk management background) on information risk topics
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of general IT infrastructure technology, systems and management processes
- Fluency in English
- Experience with global companies
Is it possible to join 6 700+ employees company and still feel the family atmosphere?
Devoteam Czech Republic proves it is! Daily we work with colleagues from 18 countries and the power of our group is being used in the intensive collaboration between all the Devoteam entities in Europe.
We are looking for real enthusiasts who have a passion for their work. People who want to excel, are result-oriented and their job is not finished until the problem is solved. We expect from our consultants to be curious, creative and innovative. There is a few of us but we can achieve great things. We have a few constraints but great responsibility. Located in heart of Prague but sought after across Europe. We are Devoteam, IT business consultants. Come to do the job of your dreams that you never dreamed of. Yet.
This role is suitable for contractors
#DigitalTransformakers Management Consulting
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
Cloud Developer (Risk Product)
Digital Identity Engineer
Business Process Consultant